Participants: 1-6 person (Open tour)
Languages: English, French, Hebrew
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
I invite you to visit the Old City of Jerusalem through an historical journey that includes the period of the First Temple, Second Temple, the Byzantine period, and a visit to the City of David.
- Jaffa Gate: The Ottoman period - Suleyman the Magnificent
- The Holy Sepulcher (optional) - How it became the center of the world
- View of the four quarters from the roof - An amazing view of Jerusalem
- The Cardo: The Byzantine period - From the Romans to the Byzantines, a north/south central road
- Ezekiah's wall: The 1st Temple period - When archeology meets the Bible
- The Jewish quarter: The story of the Hurva synagogue - Archeology post-1967
- The Kotel (Western Wall): King Herod
- The City of David: Where it all began... and continues. The heart of Jerusalem
- If time permits, we will visit the Chamber of the Last Supper on Mount Zion - King's David tomb
Please bring some extra cash for lunch (on your own) and entrance fees to the City of David Archeological Park.
Bring hat, sunglasses, water shoes, and water