Participants: 1-50 person (Only group booking)
Registration: 1 days before deadline
Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
The ultimate tour to get to know the SaarLorLux border triangle in all its facets. We present here the most beautiful stage destinations. Pick what you want to visit:
- In Germany, Trier with its Roman World Heritage Site is one of them.
- On the way to Saarland enjoy a walk through Saarburg with its rushing waterfall and mills.
At the castle you can post a letter to Melusina ...
- Along the Saar we reach the Saarland with the ceramic town of Mettlach. From there it is not far to the Saarschleife.
- In Saarbrücken the ensemble of the Stengel Mile with its magnificent 18th century buildings is a must. In the secret
capital of the Saarland, Saarlouis, not only the longest bar of the Saarland awaits us.
- About Grevenmacher and Remich along the Moselle our way leads to Schengen in Luxembourg, famous after the Schengen Agreement. We stop at the EU Information Centre, where you can also explore one of the "Gardens without Borders".
- The largest and oldest town in the Lorraine region is Metz. Don't miss to pay a visit to the Cathedral and the Museum Cour d'Or. If you stay here in summer, you will also experience the nocturnal illumination of many buildings of the "Ville Lumière".
- Numerous areas of rough grassland let orchids sprout from April - June.
- Many other attractions await you: the fairytale castle Malbrouck from the 15th century, Fort Hackenberg among others testimonies of the 1st 2nd World War, the zoo Amneville and besides the battlefields is also worth a look at the charming town of Verdun on the Meuse. .
Day trip in your own bus
eventual admissions, meals.
Information about the Guide of the Agency
I will be happy to suggest other destinations in Luxembourg on request, e.g. Ardennes, Luxembourg Moselle/Schengen, Valley of the 7 Castles etc.