Participants: 2-10 person (Open tour)
Groups:10% Group discount from 5 persons
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
Personal tour with face-to-face communication, i.e. no audio guides or tape announcements - our guides know the city, give tips and are happy to answer your individual questions. Photo stops can be made anywhere!
Berlin Cathedral - Jewish Synagogue - Oranienburger Straße - Kunsthaus Tacheles - Friedrichstadtpalast - Tränenpalast - Berliner Ensemble - government district with Paul-Löbe-Haus, Reichstag and Federal Chancellery - Central Station - "Pregnant Oyster" (Congress Hall) - Bellevue Palace - Victory Column - Brandenburg Gate - Holocaust Memorial - Sony Center - Potsdamer Platz - Wall Memorial "Topography of Terror" - Federal Finance Ministry - Checkpoint Charlie - Gendarmenmarkt with the French and German Cathedral - Bebelplatz - Zeughaus / German Historical Museum - Humboldt University - Neue Wache - Schlossplatz - Museum Island - TV Tower at the Alex
Time: 2,5 hrs.
Instruction, driving and safety training included, friendly tour guides are at your
side throughout the ride with advice amp; act.
- Safety training
- Liability insurance
- Segway use
- Tour guide
- Loan helmet if required
- Fully comprehensive insurance can be arranged on site.
- at least 15 years old
- Weight at least 45 and not more than 115 kg
- Moped or car driving license
- Valid identity card or passport
- No health impairments (eg. Epilepsy, heart or
circulatory diseases, diabetes, hemophilia (hemophilia))
- Signing of a disclaimer
- Zero (0.0) promille, even slightly intoxicated persons are immediately and before the start of the tour excluded from participation
- Recommendation: Comfortable clothing and flat shoes