Participants: 1-4 person (Only group booking)
Languages: German, English, French, Spanish
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
The city is famous for its historic buildings including three main landmarks: its midtown Roman aqueduct, its cathedral (one of the last ones to be built in Europe following a Gothic style), and the medieval castle of Alcazar, which served as one of the templates for Walt Disney's Cinderella Castle. The old city center was declared of World Heritage by UNESCO in 1985.
The old city contains a multitude of historic buildings both civil and religious, including a large number of buildings of Jewish origin, notably within the old Jewish Quarter.
I will pick you up from your hotel or accomodation with my car (or a private Minivan with its chauffeur in case you prefer it) and in a bit longer than one hour we will be at the historical center of Segovia to enjoy all the city has to offer. I will show you all the landmarks, explain you why Segovia is such a magical place and together we will understand its history and legends.
- Madrid - Segovia by car
- Panoramic sigthseeing when arriving at Segovia
- Visit to the Castle of Alcazar
- The Aqueduct
- The Cathedral
- The Main square
- The Jewish quarter
- Viewpoint in Segovia
- Lunch and freetime
The beans of Segovia known as judiones, the local punch called ponche segoviano and the province's most
famous dish of all, roast suckling pig.
- Segovia - Madrid by car
The itinerary can be adapted to traveller's interests: do not hesitate to contact me for a customized experiece.
- Guiding services
- Private transportation
My private car. A 3 years old Mazda CX-30 with leader seats.
- Private Minivan with chauffer
Typically Mercedes - Minivan Clase V
- Train. It would also be feasible to do it by train from the Atocha station. It will be a bit cheaper, but it will have other inconveniences like walking from the train station to the city centre, nor being able to get to the viewpoints, etc.
Let me know if you want to see these options before taking a decision.
- Admission Tickets- Personal expenses, souvenirs, food, snacks and drinks. For excluded services you can almost always pay with credit card. Be happy to take some euros in case you prefer to pay with cash.
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.