Belgrade guided tours and more
ab 4 Teilnehmer 338€ je Gruppe
ab 7 Teilnehmer 481€ je Gruppe
ab 12 Teilnehmer 546€ je Gruppe
ab 16 Teilnehmer 650€ je Gruppe
Teilnehmer: 1-3 Teilnehmer (Nur Gruppenanmeldung)
Anmeldung:4 Tage vor dem Termin Anmeldeschluss
Frühbucher:ab 14 Tagen 10% Rabatt
Buchbarkeit:Buchung zum Festpreis
Vojvodina, part of the great, fertile Pannonian Plane. Once, a great Serbian Duchy in the Hungarian Kingdom, and frontier of the Christian Europe. Today, an autonomous province of the Republic of Serbia. Vojvodina is known for it's cultural, religious and ethnic diversities. Vojvodina is home fore more then 15 different ethnic groups, and has 6 official languages.... Administrative center of Vojvodina is Novi Sad, with it's famous Petrovaradin Fortress - Gibraltar on Danube, venue of Exit Music Festival. Vojvodina is also famous for it's exquisite wines. Wine capital of Vojvodina is a small, picturesque baroque town called Sremski Karlovci, where famous Serbian wines - Bermet, Portugizer, Grasac, Probus and others are produced in family wineries, for centuries.
- Fruska Gora Mountain
- Town of Sremski Karlovci (Patriarchy, Orthodox Cathedral, Four Lions Fountain, Old Grammar School, Theological School, Orthodox Seminary, Old Pharmacy)
- Wine tasting in old family winery(7 different wines including the best Portugizer in the world and famous Bermet)
- Chapel of Peace - a place where for the first time in the history of the world diplomacy, the round table was used officially.
- Novi Sad - Administrative center of Vojvodina
- Petrovaradin Fortress - One of the biggest and the most preserved fortresses from 17th century Europe.
- Delicious food and deserts in one of the traditional restaurants
- Tourist guide in English
- New, air-conditioned sedan
- Wine tasting in Sremski Karlovci
- St. Nicholas church in Sremski Karlovci
- Chapel of Peace entrance ticket
- Bottled water and umbrella in the vehicle
FOR GROUPS WITH OWN WEHICLE, guide only service is possible.
Comfortable clothes and footwear.