from 4 person 338€ per group
from 7 person 481€ per group
from 12 person 546€ per group
from 16 person 650€ per group
Participants: 1-3 person (Only group booking)
Registration: 4 days before deadline
Early Booking: from 14 days 10% discount
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Vojvodina, part of the great, fertile Pannonian Plane. Once, a great Serbian Duchy in the Hungarian Kingdom, and frontier of the Christian Europe. Today, an autonomous province of the Republic of Serbia. Vojvodina is known for it's cultural, religious and ethnic diversities. Vojvodina is home fore more then 15 different ethnic groups, and has 6 official languages.... Administrative center of Vojvodina is Novi Sad, with it's famous Petrovaradin Fortress - Gibraltar on Danube, venue of Exit Music Festival. Vojvodina is also famous for it's exquisite wines. Wine capital of Vojvodina is a small, picturesque baroque town called Sremski Karlovci, where famous Serbian wines - Bermet, Portugizer, Grasac, Probus and others are produced in family wineries, for centuries.
- Fruska Gora Mountain
- Town of Sremski Karlovci (Patriarchy, Orthodox Cathedral, Four Lions Fountain, Old Grammar School, Theological School, Orthodox Seminary, Old Pharmacy)
- Wine tasting in old family winery(7 different wines including the best Portugizer in the world and famous Bermet)
- Chapel of Peace - a place where for the first time in the history of the world diplomacy, the round table was used officially.
- Novi Sad - Administrative center of Vojvodina
- Petrovaradin Fortress - One of the biggest and the most preserved fortresses from 17th century Europe.
- Delicious food and deserts in one of the traditional restaurants
- Tourist guide in English
- New, air-conditioned sedan
- Wine tasting in Sremski Karlovci
- St. Nicholas church in Sremski Karlovci
- Chapel of Peace entrance ticket
- Bottled water and umbrella in the vehicle
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.