from 2 person 71,83€ per group
from 4 person 46,41€ per group
from 6 person 36,47€ per group
from 8 person 33,15€ per group
Participants: 1-12 person (Only group booking)
Registration: 1 days before deadline
Languages: English, French
Early Booking: from 35 days 5% discount
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
- The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Giac Lam Pagoda: This is Saigon's oldest pagoda, dating back to 1744 and one of the finest in Vietnam.
- Cholon, including the Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market - a claim that is well justified as Vietnam's largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here.
- Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
- Fito traditional medicine museum or Phuong Nam Lacquer workshop that shows you how the local people making lacquer from the first step to the end of its process.
- Private tour
- Seeing tickets
- Tour guide
- 02 water bottle/pax