Trekking tous, Peak climbing, mount...
ab 2 Teilnehmer 1.657,50€ je Teiln.
ab 5 Teilnehmer 1.547€ je Teiln.
ab 10 Teilnehmer 1.436,50€ je Teiln.
ab 15 Teilnehmer 1.326€ je Teiln.
Teilnehmer: 2-20 Teilnehmer (Offene Tour)
Anmeldung:14 Tage vor dem Termin Anmeldeschluss
Sprachen:Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, Japanisch, Russisch, Danish
Gruppen:15% Gruppenrabatt ab 10 Personen
Frühbucher:ab 35 Tagen 10% Rabatt
Buchbarkeit:Buchung zum Festpreis
The trek to the foot of breathtaking Everest, the world’s highest mountain is quite possibly the most popular but challenging trek in Nepal with the most dramatic and picturesque views. The famous walk up to Everest Base Camp offers an opportunity to experience everything that makes a trek in the Everest region so special with many of the world's highest mountains to admire.
Visiting villages set against soaring peaks, get to know the unique culture of the Sherpas and walk along the trails lined with mani stones, engraved with Tibetan Buddhist prayers, discovering remote mountain monasteries and learning about the Sherpas’ spiritual perspective in their homeland and, of course, a visit to the most famous base camp in the world are the most interesting highlights of the trip.
Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1345meters) & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing / Free day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2804 m), and trek to Phakding (2610 m)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 m)
Day 05: Acclimatization day / Explore around
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 m)
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4350 m)
Day 08: Acclimatization day / Explore around
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4910 m)
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365 m) then back to Gorak Shep (5180 m)
Day 11: Optional hike to Kalapatthar (5545 m) to see the sunrise and panoramic view of snow capped peaks including of Everest and then trek down to Pheriche (4200 m)
Day 12: Trek to Portse (3900 m)
Day 13: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 m)
Day 14: Trek to Phakding (2610 m)
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2804 m)
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu in the morning and transfer to hotel
Day 17: Extra day in Kathmandu as a backup just in case weather delays flight from Lukla
Day 18: Transfer to airport for journey back home
The above itinerary is just a guideline and can be customized according to client’s interest and timeframe. www.asianalpine.com
• All airport transfers
• Four Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis
• Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea and coffee) during the trek
• TIMS card and national park entry permit
* Airfare for guide including airport taxes
• Domestic flight (LUK-KTM-LUK) including airport taxes.
• All accommodation of client in lodges / tea houses during the trek (twin sharing basis)
* Full camping gear and staffs (If the trek is camping)
• Porter(s) (1 porter for 2 clients basis)
• Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance of guide and porter(s)
• First aid kit
* All government taxes
• Sleeping bags if needed
* Land transportation for porter and other staffs
* Sightseeing in Kathmandu
• Nepal entry visa fee
• Travel & Medical insurance
• International airfare
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
• Personal expenses
• All the alcoholic and soft drinks like; Coke, Sprite, mineral water etc.
• Hot shower during the trekking
• Tips for the guide and porter
• Emergency evacuation (in case of need) by helicopter which will be paid by the client’s travel insurance company
* Battery charging
Physically and mentally fit