Born in Sao Paulo - father comes from Germany - speaks fluent German, English and Portuguese and has 20 years of professional experience as a tour guide, with city tours and company visits in the city of Sao Paulo, both as support for foreign executives (visa applications, looking for accommodation, etc.).
Guided tours with your own car (VW Tiguan 2012, air conditioning) for up to 4 people.
Training as a travel agent / tour guide completed in Munich, 5 years of professional experience in Germany, Bachelor's degree in tourism in Brazil, SENAC travel guide school in Sao Paulo - Ministry of Tourism.
City tours for visitors to the Goethe Institute Sao Paulo, Sky Deutschland (Formula 1), Federal Minister of Finance (Mr. Hans Eichel), employees of Lufthansa Fluggesellschat, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Voith-Siemens, Volkswagen and private customers.
I also offer my tours in english as well!
• Participation in the technical and organizational preparation and follow-up of cultural events
• Translations of simple texts mainly from German into Portuguese, if necessary also Portuguese / German or English in the cultural program and film library
• Support in developing GI tours in Brazil and Latin America for the international artists
• Hotel booking, transfer and other support for the GI guests
• Flight booking program and IL, both control of the flight and company accounts (Lufthansa and Air France)
• Organization of events and cocktails for the Goethe Institute
• Representation of the head secretary
• Management, updating and filing of all program documents in cooperation with the secretary of the institute director
• Distribution of incoming mail, telephone service
• Continuous updating and maintenance of the EDP address file in the program area.
• Planning, organization, sale and implementation of city tours through São Paulo and the historic old town, which are individual, flexible and with a focus on history and culture. Target group: executives and foreign expatriates
• Support and implementation of tours and company visits in other cities, as well as shuttle, reception at the airport, port and hotels
• Customers: Goethe Institute, Lufthansa, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Sky Deutschland (Formula 1), Ernst & Young Terco, travel agencies in Brazil or Germany, private customers ...
• Translation work / interpreter - German and English or Portuguese - in various trade fairs, meetings, receptions and company visits (Formula 1, Skol Beats, Bienal, Finance Ministers from Germany, Couromoda, Cosmética, Mecânica, etc.)
• Advice for expatriates in São Paulo (visa, apartment search, school for children, furniture shopping ...)
• Regional tour guide in Foz, Manaus, Salvador, Rio, etc.
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.
von Harald über die Tour am 06.01.2017
Erika was a very good guide for sightseeing Sao Paulo, German Speaking and she knows where to go in this mega City
Day trip to the bath
Visit Sao Vicente and Santos
A colonial town near Sao Paulo
In this city tour you will visit the most important sights of the city