Day tours (private groups), group t...
Participants: 1-20 person (Only group booking)
Registration:2 days before deadline
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
An intense but guaranteed fascinating Old City tour. Our tour starts on the Mount of Olives and ends at the Jaffa Gate.
- Mount of Olives with the panoramic view of the Old City
- down the Palm Sunday Walk, visit the Dominus Flevit Church and continue to the Garden of Gethsemane
- through the Kidron Valley to St. Stephen's Gate to the Pools of Bethesda with St. Anna Church
- along the 14 stations of the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre with Golgotha
- through the bustling Bazaar to the Jewish Quarter and the Wailing Wall
- view of the Temple Mount with its imposing mosques
- Zion Hill with the Dormitio Abbey
- along the Armenian Quarter to the Jaffator
Duration: full day, approx. 8 hours
City tour, guaranteed without shopping
Entrance fee St. Anna/Ponds Bethesda about EUR 2 per person
Personal expenses, drinks, food
Meeting possible also at the hotel, please specify when requesting
Tour can be adapted to individual wishes of the group
Knee- and shoulder-covered clothing for the holy sites
comfortable shoes and good walking
Tour is not suitable for those with severe walking disabilities.