Participants: 1-50 person (Only group booking)
Languages:German, English, French
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
Breslau Market Square, meeting with the city guide
- The oldest restaurant in the city - Schweidnitzer Keller
- The City Hall, the pillory and corporal punishments of the Middle Ages
- Blücherplatz, the biggest flower market in the city
- St. Elizabeth Church, entrance to the church
- Breslau University, entrance
Aula Leopoldina and Oratorium Marianum
Mathematics Tower and view of the city!
- The famous Wroclaw Fencer Fountain!
- The former St. Matthias Gymnasium
- Old Market Hall, entrance
- View of Cathedral Island - photo opportunity!
- Sand Island, St. Mary's Church on the Sand
Cathedral Island - Dom St. Johannes, entrance 15 min.
- Old Cathedral Island Bridge - passage to Cathedral Island
- Oder Promenade - Holtei Height
- Breslau Marktplatz, end of tour
Sympathetic city guide
Pick up from hotel
Admission: Aula Leopoldina, Oratorium Marianum = 4 euros/person
Admission: Cathedral = 4 euros/person
Coffee/cake = 5 euros/person
Information about the Guide of the Agency