Participants: 2-15 person (Open tour)
Registration:1 days before deadline
Groups:10% Group discount from 5 persons
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
Personal tour with face-to-face communication, i.e. without audio guides or tape announcements - our guides know the city, give tips and are happy to answer your individual questions. Photo stops can be made anywhere!
Berlin Cathedral - Jewish Synagogue - Oranienburger Straße - Kunsthaus Tacheles - Friedrichstadtpalast - Tränenpalast - Berliner Ensemble - government district with Paul-Löbe-Haus, Reichstag and Federal Chancellery - Central Station - Holocaust Memorial - Brandenburg Gate - Pariser Platz with the legendary Hotel Adlon - along "Unter den Linden" - Gendarmenmarkt with the French and German Cathedrals - Bebelplatz - Zeughaus / German Historical Museum - Humboldt University - Neue Wache - Museum Island
Time: 1.5 hrs.
Instruction, driving and safety training included, friendly tour guides will be at your side throughout the ride with advice amp; action.
- Safety training
- Liability insurance
- Segway use
- Tour guide
- Loan helmet if required
- Fully comprehensive insurance can be taken out on site
- at least 15 years old
- Weight min. 45 and not more than 115 kg
- Moped or car driving license
- Valid identity card or passport
- No health impairments (eg. Epilepsy, heart or
circulatory diseases, diabetes, hemophilia (bleeding disorder))
- Signing of a disclaimer
- Zero (0.0) alcohol level, even slightly intoxicated persons will be excluded from participation immediately and before the start of the tour
- Recommendation: Comfortable clothing and flat shoes