Participants: 1-25 person (Only group booking)
Registration: 3 days before deadline
Languages: German, English, Italian
Early Booking: from 35 days 5% discount
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
On our leisurely walk through the medieval alleys of Siena we pass the most beautiful and important sights:
- The Domo and the Baptistery of Siena with precious frescoes and sculptures.
- The Piazza Il Campo, where the famous horse race Palio takes place twice a year.
- The City Hall Palazzo Pubblico, one of the most important Gothic buildings in Italy, with numerous frescoes by great artists such as Vecchietta, Simone Martini and Sodoma.
- Piazza Salimbeni, where today the bank "Monte di Paschi di Siena", founded over 500 years ago, has its headquarters.
- The Church of San Domenico, which houses, among other things, the chapel with the marble altar and the relics of St. Catherine of Siena.
suitable for children