from 5 person 32,50€ per group
Participants: 1-10 person (Only group booking)
Languages: English, French
Early Booking: from 14 days 10% discount
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
- At 5:30 pm, we will pick you up at your hotel in Hue and start the Hue street food. The first place is a local family house.
- Where we will learn how to make some local cakes such as Banh Beo, Banh Nam, Banh Loc, Vietnamese rice pancakes. They all made by fresh ingredients. Our tour guide will give you detail information about the dishes.
- After that, we go to a second-place to enjoy Com Hen (Baby basket clams rice) – the mixed noodle with small mussels. We will go to the second floor of the family house to enjoy the Bun Hen with fabulous panoramic views of Hue city and the Perfume River.
- Continue walking to another family shop. We enjoy Che – Hue sweet soup- a mixed sweet soup made by many kinds of beans, bananas, coconut meats, coconut milk, and corn.
- You should remember to save the room in your stomach because there are many dishes still waiting for you to taste. Keep walking to the dragon boat station to sightsee the beautiful Truong Tien bridge, romantic Perfume River.
- After a short walk, we will come to a street shop to enjoy Bun Bo Hue (Noodle soup with beef), the specialty in Hue city. It is pretty similar Pho in Ha Noi but following many different tourists. It is way better than Pho.
- The last place we must come to enjoy is the number one Vietnamese rice pancakes at the Lac Thien shop at Thuong Tu gate in the Citadel.
- Here, we will enjoy a wonderful beer opening performance from the owner of the house and the best rice pancake with the secret recipe from their ancestors.
- Enjoy the cakes and drink some Huda beers– the famous local beer in Hue. Finally, we will learn how to say: “One, Two, Three, cheers” in Vietnamese is “Mot, Hai, Ba zoo!
- Around 9 pm, at the end of the tour, we make sure you are 100% full.
- All kinds of foods mentioned.
- Bottles of water & wet tissues.
- Local beers.