Location: Hue (vn)
Period of time: 7h
Price: from 58,50€ per person (Scale price) / children 39€ / discounted 65€
Cultural tours, city tours, group t...
from 4 person 78€ per person
from 5 person 71,50€ per person
from 6 person 65€ per person
from 7 person 58,50€ per person
Participants: 1-12 person (Open tour)
Languages:English, French, Spanish
Groups:10% Group discount from 4 persons
Early Booking:from 14 days 10% discount
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
IN THE MORNING
- 08:00-08:15 AM: Picking you up at your accommodation in Hue City. Then we will start our ONE-DAY TOUR HUE CITY SIGHTSEEING to discover the dreamlike Hue City. Joining this tour will allow you to have a wonderful journey which is full of interesting experiences and memorable memories.
- 08:30 AM: Thanh Toan Bridge (Tiled roof bridge) - a remarkable arched bridge rated as one of the most aesthetically valuable bridges among those in Vietnam. Visiting here will give you a chance to learn more about the local life when you visit the Local Market in the countryside.
- 10:00 AM: Minh Mang Tomb - evaluated as the most magnificent one among all the Royal Tombs. Being notable for its distinct architecture harmoniously blending into the flora and fauna surroundings.
- 11:30 AM: Khai Dinh Tomb - beauteously constructed royal tomb with a unique combination between Western and Eastern building design.
- 12:30 AM: Having lunch at a Garden Restaurant serving Western, Asian and Vietnamese dishes
IN THE AFTERNOON
- 02:00 PM: The Citadel - Imperial City - a walled enclosure built last 1805 and became the home of Vietnam's last feudal royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty
- 03:30 PM: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) - the oldest pagoda in town located around 3 km from the Citadel, to the northern bank of Perfume River
- 04:00 PM: Cruising on a Dragon Boat to contemplate the sunset and the alluring scenery of Hue villages while we cruise back to the center of the city.
- 04:30 PM: Dropping you off at your accommodation in Hue City center
After one day exploring Hue City with our tour, we believe that you will have such unforgettable memories about this charming peaceful city. Joining us now and making your time in Hue more meaningful and valuable.
Minivan, Dragon Boat Trip, Experienced English-Speaking Guide, Beverage, Lunch, All Entrance Fees
Gratuities and personal expenses
Please wear the polite clothes cover your chests and your knees because we will visit Hue Royal Tombs and Pagoda in this tour.