Excursions and tailor-made tours in...
Participants: 2-6 person (Open tour)
Languages:German, English, Russian
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
We will use a skip-the-line entrance for getting quickly in the world's biggest museum and in only two hours we will discover the main artworks exhibited there: from Mona Lisa to Venus and Nike of Samothrace, from Dlacroix to Napoleon's Crowoning by David. But we will also show you the Louvre as the castle where kings and emperors lived between the 16th and the 19th century and tell you many funny and thrilling stories about their life in the old Parisian castle. You will discover hidden places, great paintings and you will even visit in first person the emperor’s bedroom as well as the sumptuous apartment where Napoleon III lived in with his wife, the Spaniard Eugenia. You will see Greek and Roman sculptures, statues made by Michelangelo and Canova, paintings from the renaissance and Etrurian art. In two hours we will lead you through 3000 years of history, art and culture. By the end of our tour you will definitely know why the Louvre is appreciated as one of the most complete museums all over the world.
- We include a skip-the-line entry with our licensed guide.
- If necessary we can provide earphones for better qualitiy of understanding.
- Normally our groups don't exceed six people.
- Please come in time to the meeting point, tickets have a precise timeslot.
- We couldn't guide people under 18 years old without adults.