Belgrade guided tours and more
ab 4 Teilnehmer 325€ je Gruppe
ab 7 Teilnehmer 455€ je Gruppe
ab 11 Teilnehmer 611€ je Gruppe
ab 19 Teilnehmer 650€ je Gruppe
Teilnehmer: 1-3 Teilnehmer (Nur Gruppenanmeldung)
Anmeldung:5 Tage vor dem Termin Anmeldeschluss
Frühbucher:ab 14 Tagen 10% Rabatt
Buchbarkeit:Buchung zum Festpreis
Belgrade is a city that You have to see. But more important is to...feel it...Jump into the whirlpool of unique feelings, history, mentality, emotions, traditions, smells, tastes, views, sounds...
This tour is all about that. You will hear everything there is about our city's interesting, funny, turbulent and magnificent history. You will feel the hospitality of our citizens, feel the smell of freshly baked burek in the morning. You will drink Your coffee black, bitter and loooong, like we do. You will feel free, like a true Belgrader.
You will see the whole city during our ride, walk around the historical center, and visit the most important museums and other buildings.
- City center and the fortress with all the sites - waking
- Wider city area and the rest of highlights - by car
- Entrances (Nikola Tesla Museum, St. Sava Church and crypt, Museum of Yugoslavia and Tito's tomb, Military Museum, St. Archangel Michael cathedral and Ruzica Church) - during car ride and walking tour
- Traditional restaurants and coffee shops
- Hotel/airport/accommodation transfer and a tour by a new air-con sedan with English speaking guide.
- City Center walking tour(see my "Belgrade walking tour" in Tours section. Yes. That one.)
- Nikola Tesla Museum tour in English and tickets.
- St. Sava Church and the church crypt tour.
- Museum of Yugoslavia and Tito's tomb and museum tickets.
- Military Museum and the open air exhibition tickets.
- Coffee break in one of the oldest still running taverns(Serbian coffee, water and Rakija)
- St. Archangel Michael cathedral and Ruzica church.
- Bottled water and umbrella in the vehicle.
FOR GROUPS WITH OWN WEHICLE, guide only service is possible.
Comfortable clothes and footwear.