Period of time: 12h
Price: 49,73€ per adult / children 37,57€
Day tours, sightseeing tours, trans...
Participants: 1-19 person (Open tour)
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
From 7:45 am, our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel and depart to Ha Long bay.
On the half way, we will have a short break about 20 minutes and then keep going.
About 12:00pm, we arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbor. From here, we start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and have lunch on the cruise. We will visit Thien Cung Grotto - one of the largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites, formed millions of years ago. Coming here, you can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Ha Long Bay legend of King Dragon. We then enjoy kayaking around floating village and see wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay. By 4:30pm,
we return to Ha Long tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We will take you back to your hotel. Our tour will finish at 8:00pm.
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Ha Long Bay Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Insurance on boat
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.