Period of time: 8h
Price: 38,68€ per adult / children 28,73€
Category: Landschaften & Natur
Day tours, sightseeing tours, trans...
Participants: 1-19 person (Open tour)
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
At 8:00am, we pick you up at your hotel to depart for Ninh Binh province. After about 2 hours traveling by car, we arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Then we will get lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork, etc.
At 2:00pm, we will continue to depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction and take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness. Here you also can see scenery of mountain and rivers. Admiring the beauty of nature in Trang An, you will know why Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
From 4:00pm, we will get on the car for returning to Hanoi. We will take you back to your hotel and say goodbye to each other. End trip.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car with air-conditioner
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees & boat
- Electric car: 4 USD/ person/ way
- Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long sleeve clothes,
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,