Participants: 1-15 person (Open tour)
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Description of Tour
The Bucharest Tour by Roaring Romania is a walking tour that covers all the iconic buildings in the Old Center of Bucharest. You will experience the city's 500 years of history through a carefully selected number of funny stories, family drama and tragic murders.
- The Romanian Athenaeum where you will learn about the successful marketing campaign that lead to raising the funds for the building.
- The Revolution Square and its controversial collection of monuments like the cyborg building, the potato on the stick plus a balcony that made history.
- The Palace of the Telephones and The National Military Center where we'll tap into Bucharest's social habits from the beginning of the 19th century and show you where to find the best chocolate bonbons in town.
- The Old City Center that includes Bucharest's most famous restaurant, the charming Stavropoleos Monastery and the story of a discovery that changed Romanian cuisine forever.
- Old Princely Court where we will talk about secret entrances to the underworld and bring some light on Dracula's life. Is he a vampire or not?
A local, laid back tourist guide, specialized in Bucharest will share with you tips on where to eat and to go out so you can feel the vibe of the city.