from 1 person 338€ per group
from 3 person 351€ per group
Participants: 1-3 person (Only group booking)
Registration: 1 days before deadline
Languages: German, English, Portuguese
Early Booking: from 35 days 5% discount
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
This is an exclusive private tour with a private official tour guide/driver. These programs are intended as a suggestion only. All trips, excursions or tours on foot can have a different itinerary depending on the guests' wishes.
Pick up guests at the ship's dock, airport or hotel in Lisbon.
This trip can also be in reverse order.
Trip to Óbidos, known as the village of the queens. Picturesque and entirely surrounded by walls and very well preserved. Visit and taste the famous cherry liqueur Ginginha.
Visit the church of the Cistercian Abbey Alcobaça*. A site that is as old as Portugal. Ora et Labora was the motto of the Cistercians. Visiting the abbey, we discover some of the secrets of the order.
Drive to the fishing village of Nazaré. Lunch break. Good opportunity to taste the famous fish stew (to Portuguese Caldeirada).
Visit the church of the monastery Batalha*. This complex shows us the finest late Gothic in Portugal and symbolizes, among other things, the consolidation of Portugal's independence.
Continue to Fátima. Visit.
Fátima is the largest pilgrimage site in Portugal and is visited by 4 to 6 million pilgrims throughout the year. People from all over the world gather here to venerate Saint Mary and the 3 deceased shepherd/seer children.
Return to Lisbon.
- 7-seater minivan with tinted rear windows, air conditioning and free Wi-FI (internet)
- Official, German speaking tour guide
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Insurance coverage for passengers' personal injuries
- Tolls and parking fees
● Pick up of guests at all hotels/landing places in Lisbon
● Pick up of guests at hotels on the Cascais/Estoril coast for an extra charge of 25€ (payable locally)
- Large seat pitch: 4 seats are suitable for guests who need a little more space.
Just right for people who need more legroom or are a little more powerfully built.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums (Batalha Cloister: 6€, Alcobaça Cloister: 6€)- Guests' lunch.
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.