Private Themed Tours in Crete- Cult...
Participants: 1-5 person (Only group booking)
Booking option:Booking on fixed rate
Areas of Visit/ Activities :
- The Minoan Palace of Knossos
- Interactive Art Session: The ancient Greek Music in theory and practice
- Heraklion open air market street
We start our day visiting the most important archaeological site on Crete and the second most visited archaeological site of the country, the Minoan palace of Knossos. We will be visiting an amazing area of 22. 000sq meters. A prehistoric "city", the place where the oldest European civilization started and flourished some 5000 years ago.
In (private) studio we will enjoy an hour session on the ancient Greek Music in theory and practice. Theory is focusing on the ancient Greek musical instruments, musical forms, ancient Greek modes and moods and the ancient Greek musical notation. During the experiential part of the lab we will experience a coordinated interactive attempt on playing ourselves ancient Greek percussion musical instruments. The session will be led by a Greek Academic of Musicollogy.
Our day will sum up with a walk inside Heraklion Market Street.
With its different and various smells, colors and sounds the market will make our senses awaken and give us the opportunity to shop local products.
- My services as an official licensed tourist guide
- Your transportation with a new, modern, fully airconditioned mini bus
- A professional driver
- The exclusive ancient Greek music session
- Your entrance tickets for the Palace of Knossos (15 euro per person, children free admission)
Transportation Method: Your transportation will be on a new, modern, fully airconditioned mini bus