Preis: 243,10€ je Erwachsener / Kinder 221€
Kategorie Geschichte und Archäologie
Tour packages, custom-made tours an...
Teilnehmer: 1-49 Teilnehmer (Offene Tour)
Anmeldung:3 Tage vor dem Termin Anmeldeschluss
Sprachen:Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Polnisch, Russisch, Arabisch
Gruppen:5% Gruppenrabatt ab 20 Personen
Buchbarkeit:Buchung zum Festpreis
Spend a day exploring the ancient city of Petra on this full-day, 18-hour-long excursion from Dahab. Enjoy transportation from Egypt to Jordan via land and water to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Experience the highlights of Petra, the ancient city of the Nabateans, explained by an expert and knowledgeable local guide.
After arriving in Petra, you will begin your tour at the visitor's center and continue on walking through El Siq, a natural deep canyon which leads to the famous treasury. Pay attention to the places you pass, as you walk along the amphitheatre, the kings' tombs, the Roman Road, and more. You will also enjoy an open buffet at a hotel restaurant before journeying back to Egypt.
Pick-up and drop off from hotel in Dahab
• Assistance in Taba Heights Marina
• Assistance at Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba
• Luxury boat from Taba to Aqaba and back, including 1 soft drink
• Transfer by airco bus from Aqaba to Petra and back
• Entrance fees in Petra
• Lunch at a 5-star hotel with open buffet
• Professional guide
• Horse riding for 10 minutes from the entrance to Siq
• Departure fees
• Tips for the horse guide (if used) in Jordan
• Good hiking shoes
• Sun hat / sun lotion
• Warm clothes in winter time (temperatures are lower than in Egypt)
• Breakfast box from the hotel, plus snacks
Please note that the German guide is only available on Tuesdays. A Polish guide is available on Mondays. Russian and English guides are available Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
Important: you must send us by e-mail a scanned copy of your passport (the page with your photo and information) 3 days before the trip starts so that we can arrange visa.