Participants: 1-49 person (Open tour)
Registration: 3 days before deadline
Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Arabic
Groups: 5% Group discount from 20 persons
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Spend a day exploring the ancient city of Petra on this full-day, 18-hour-long excursion from Dahab. Enjoy transportation from Egypt to Jordan via land and water to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Experience the highlights of Petra, the ancient city of the Nabateans, explained by an expert and knowledgeable local guide.
After arriving in Petra, you will begin your tour at the visitor's center and continue on walking through El Siq, a natural deep canyon which leads to the famous treasury. Pay attention to the places you pass, as you walk along the amphitheatre, the kings' tombs, the Roman Road, and more. You will also enjoy an open buffet at a hotel restaurant before journeying back to Egypt.
Pick-up and drop off from hotel in Dahab
• Assistance in Taba Heights Marina
• Assistance at Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba
• Luxury boat from Taba to Aqaba and back, including 1 soft drink
• Transfer by airco bus from Aqaba to Petra and back
• Entrance fees in Petra
• Lunch at a 5-star hotel with open buffet
• Professional guide
• Horse riding for 10 minutes from the entrance to Siq
• Departure fees
- Tipping the horse handler (if used) in Jordan- Beverages
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.