Day trips, sightseeing tours, trans...
Teilnehmer: 1-19 Teilnehmer (Nur Gruppenanmeldung)
Buchbarkeit:Buchung zum Festpreis
Recommended sites are inclusive of Ho Chi Minh Complex, his house-on-stilts, the One-Pillar pagoda and Temple of Literature. A ‘Green Car’ tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting daily life can be arranged if time available.
Museum of History is a good start before reaching Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Quan Thanh Temple. A ‘Green Car’ tour around the West Lake with stops at many shrines or splendid viewpoints can be arranged if time available.
v English-speaking guide
v Land transfer
v Admission fee
v Personal expenses, drinks
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opened five mornings a week and ten months a year. The closing time is all afternoon, all day on Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
- Most of Museums closed on Monday.
- In case your visit coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission and accommodation.
- Children from 2-11 years old pay 75% of adult price, under 2 free.