Day trips, sightseeing tours, trans...
ab 1 Teilnehmer 131,50€ je Teiln.
ab 2 Teilnehmer 88,40€ je Teiln.
ab 3 Teilnehmer 66,30€ je Teiln.
ab 4 Teilnehmer 49,73€ je Teiln.
Teilnehmer: 1-19 Teilnehmer (Offene Tour)
Anmeldung:1 Tage vor dem Termin Anmeldeschluss
Buchbarkeit:Buchung zum Festpreis
Pick-up at your hotel by the guide and diver. This morning we will visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, inclusive of his Mausoleum, the house-on-stilts, the quaint One-Pillar pagoda nearby, and Quan Thanh Taoist Temple. Afternoon will be saved for the visits to the exciting East part of the city including Museum of History, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, ‘The Huc’ Bridge and a trip by ‘green cars’ in the Old Quarter – a great chance to mingle with Hanoians in their daily hectic life. The Show of Water Puppetry, a stage art invented by the Vietnamese peasants hundred years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes will be the last activity.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer
- Admission fee
- Water Puppet show ticket
Personal expenses, drinks, tips
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opened five mornings a week and ten months a year. The closing time is all afternoon, all day on Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
- Most of Museums closed on Monday.
- In case your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested.
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission and accommodation.
- Chidren from 2-11 years old will be charged 75% of adult price, under 2 free.