from 4 person 325€ per group
from 7 person 455€ per group
from 11 person 611€ per group
from 19 person 650€ per group
Participants: 1-3 person (Only group booking)
Registration: 5 days before deadline
Early Booking: from 14 days 10% discount
Booking option: Booking on fixed rate
Belgrade is a city that You have to see. But more important is to...feel it...Jump into the whirlpool of unique feelings, history, mentality, emotions, traditions, smells, tastes, views, sounds...
This tour is all about that. You will hear everything there is about our city's interesting, funny, turbulent and magnificent history. You will feel the hospitality of our citizens, feel the smell of freshly baked burek in the morning. You will drink Your coffee black, bitter and loooong, like we do. You will feel free, like a true Belgrader.
You will see the whole city during our ride, walk around the historical center, and visit the most important museums and other buildings.
- City center and the fortress with all the sites - waking
- Wider city area and the rest of highlights - by car
- Entrances (Nikola Tesla Museum, St. Sava Church and crypt, Museum of Yugoslavia and Tito's tomb, Military Museum, St. Archangel Michael cathedral and Ruzica Church) - during car ride and walking tour
- Traditional restaurants and coffee shops
- Hotel/airport/accommodation transfer and a tour by a new air-con sedan with English speaking guide.
- City Center walking tour(see my "Belgrade walking tour" in Tours section. Yes. That one.)
- Nikola Tesla Museum tour in English and tickets.
- St. Sava Church and the church crypt tour.
- Museum of Yugoslavia and Tito's tomb and museum tickets.
- Military Museum and the open air exhibition tickets.
- Coffee break in one of the oldest still running taverns(Serbian coffee, water and Rakija)
- St. Archangel Michael cathedral and Ruzica church.
- Bottled water and umbrella in the vehicle.
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.