What I offer: Private Driver for Sightseeing Tours in France
Language: English, French, Spanish
Booking: Individual Bookings
My name is Christian: Private driver-guide providing sightseeing tours in France.
***Bordeaux: Dordogne, Lascaux, Sarlat-le-Caneda, Rocamadour, St Emilion, Medoc, Arcachon
***Basque Country: Bayonne, Biarritz, St Jean de Luz, Guethary, Espellette
***Toulouse: Carcassonne, Cathar country, Albi, St Cirq, Lourdes
***Loire Valley: Renaissance castles - Chenonceau, Chambord
***Normandy, Brittany, Burgundy, Champagne, Provence, Monaco. . .
- American Driver/Guide : Expatriate in France since 1992.
Quality, custom service: authentic excursions into the heart of France and French Culture.
- With over 24 years' experience driving in France, I provide safe transport and historical commentary with personal anecdotes about life in France as an American expatriate.
- My objective is to help you to maximize your time spent here in France - so that you will most comfortably enjoy all the beauty and history - that you return home filled with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure.
- Having a unique point of view due to my international education and experiences, and a profound understanding of both French and American cultures, I know what English-speaking tourists are looking for in France - and can share this with you!. . . .
- My greatest asset is that I have one foot firmly set in 2 countries/cultures:
I speak perfect American English, as I was born and raised in the US, yet my father is French, and my wife (and in-laws) are all French.
- One of the greatest advantages to my tours is flexibility. I may propose or start the day with an itinerary in mind, or list of places to visit, but from there the day will unfold according to your personal wishes.
|04/2008 to this day||Private driver-guide in France since 2008||France|
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.
If you like to book a multi-day tour, then please send your request to Guidebooker - we are pleased to make an offer to you then: Contact Form