What I offer: Unique Sightseeing Tours so you get a 'taste of Copenhagen and Denmark'
Language: English, Russian, Danish
Booking: Individual Bookings
Over 40 years experience of Sightseeing.
I create and 'design' Sightseeing Tours to try to provide a unique experience for each person/group.
I want to provide ''A Taste of Copenhagen and Denmark''
* 10 years experience of Taxi / Limousine Sightseeing Tours as a Driver Guide
* Trainer of Sightseeing Guides (+ driver Guides)
* I create, Consult on designing Sightseeing Tours / Itineraries
* Qualified Taxi Sightseeing Guide in English Language with Copenhagen Taxi (4 x 35) in 1999
* Limousine Sightseeing Guide with Alpha Limousine from 2005
* Qualified ISCAT Sightseeing Guide/ Driver Guide in 2005
(Iscat = International Sightseeing, Consultancy And Training)
Transportation can be arranged upon request. However, depending on the number in your party we really require some time to locate the most cost effective transport for your requirements. Usually for 1-4 persons can be accommodated in a car ~ Normally a Volvo Estate/Stationcar plus luggage space. (also a Taxi and a limousine) ~ For 5-7/8 persons it will require a minivan type / large taxi. ~ For 8/9-16 persons it will require a minibus and for over 16 persons a coach/bus. all these options will require a little time to arrange regarding availability and price. A Deposit or full payment will be required for the Taxi/Limousine/ Minibus/Coach-bus options.
Special Note: Russian Language Guide is with my Wife who is Russian and also a Qualified Sigtseeing Guide. Elena usually does walking Tours around the City and is the Guide on buses for more than 8 persons. If it is a minivan/bus for up to 8 persons that we hire, I will usually drive it.
|01/2005 to this day||* Copenhagen City and area / Dragør
* Frederiksborg Palace and Denmark's National History Museum at Hillerød
(Frederiksborg in my view is the most interesting building Palace/Museum in Denmark)
* Roskilde Cathedral and Viking Ship Museum ( The Cathedral is a Unesco World Heritage Site)
* Kronborg ( Hamlet's Castle) at Helsingør and Strandvejen the Danish Riviera road(Kronborg is a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
* Southern Sweden ( Malmo and Lund) ) over the 'Bridge' to Malmo City and Lund Cathedral/University
* Round the Øresund (Malmo, Lund, Halsingborg in Sweden, Helsingør, Strandvejen in Denmark) Travelling over the 'Bridge' to Sweden and returning on the Ferry to Denmark
* Trelleborg Viking Camp, near Slagelse, Sjælland
* Hans Christian Andersen's Birth Home and Museum at Odense, Fyn.
* Jelling Church, rune stones and burial mounds Jylland ( A Unesco World Heritage Site)
* Design & Designers Tours ( A look at Danish/Scandimodern Design, from Ceramics, Jewellery, furniture, buildings etc)
* Romanov Tours - The Russian - Danish Connections ( + British Connections)
* BARGAIN HUNTING for Antiques, Collectables & Curiosities at Fleamarkets ( mainly Saturdays & Sundays) 20+ years experience in buying/selling/collecting
* Combined Tours - Combine 2 or more Tours.
|Copenhagen and Region, Southern Sweden and Denmark. Europan Service available|
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.
If you like to book a multi-day tour, then please send your request to Guidebooker - we are pleased to make an offer to you then: Contact Form