What I offer: Guided tours in Belgrade and Serbia
Language: English, Croatian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian
Booking: Individual Bookings
Hi! I am a licenced professional tourist guide from Belgrade, Serbia. I have been working mostly with Scandinavian tourists, but also English speaking individuals and groups, in Serbia and rest of the Balkans. I am in love with my hometown Belgrade, which I think is the next destination you should explore! I would be glad to present you my city and rest of the country. My fields of interest are art & culture, history, food, religion and nature. Welcome!
|01/2006 to this day||I have University degree (M.A.) in Scandinavian Languages and Literature - Faculty of Philology (University of Belgrade) 1999-2004. Scholarships in Sweden and Denmark. I have been working for various Swedish and Danish travel agencies in the Balkans, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Check Republic, Austria, Russia, Ukraine as an outbound tour guide/ tour leader and program manager since 2004. While in Serbia, I have been guiding foreign tourists as local guide in Serbia and in the Balkans, cooperating with travel agencies, foreign companies in Serbia and individuals.
Certifications and associations:
Serbian tourist guide licence obt. 2006, in English, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, issued by Serbian Ministry of trade and commerce.
Member of Tourist guides association of Serbia since 2007.
|06/2006 to this day||Tours I offer:
- Belgrade city tour (by bus and/or walking tour) 3-5 hrs or whole day tour;
- Belgrade fortress - walking tour on the fortress 2-3 hrs (a bit shorter walking tour is included in the regular city tour of Belgrade);
- Churches in Belgrade (by bus and/or walking tour) 3 hrs tour;
- The most visited museums in Belgrade: President Tito's mausoleum; Military museum, Nikola Tesla Museum;
- Bicycle city tour of Belgrade - 2 hrs;
- Jewish heritage in Belgrade and Serbia - 3 hrs tour in Belgrade or half or whole day tour connected with Jewish culture in Serbia;
- Belgrade night tour - guiding you through Belgrade night life;
- Boat tour in Belgrade - 2 hrs river cruise
- Monasteries of Fruska Gora Mountain - half day tour;
- City tour of Novi Sad with(out) Pertrovaradin Fortress (Serbia) - half day tour;
- City tour of Sremski Karlovci with wine tasting and visit of Beekeeping museum - half day tour;
- City tour of Zrenjanin (Serbia) - half day tour;
- City tour of Smederevo incl. Smederevo fortress, wine tasting and visit of Viminacium, Roman town on the Danube - whole day tour
- Trip to Oplenac Royal Mausoleum church & Topola town with wine tasting - half or whole day tour...
- City tour of Nis, third largest city in Serbia, and vicinity - whole day tour UNESCO sites in Serbia - monastery Studenica, ruins of mediaval town Stari Ras with monastery Sopoćani, Roman palace Gamzigrad – Felix Romuliana - whole day tours
- Muslim heritage in Serbia - city tour of Novi Pazar and surroundings - whole day tour
Please choose a date in the calendar and make a request.
If you like to book a multi-day tour, then please send your request to Guidebooker - we are pleased to make an offer to you then: Contact Form